Friday, February 24, 2012

Inspiration

Well, everyone in my house was sick yesterday. I came home to find out my mom, little brother, and little sister had spent their day throwing up. So I became the maid of the house and took care of everyone. Sometimes, this would bother me, but everytime I end up thinking about how this is similar to motherhood and how it's preparing me to become a mother. By the end of the day, I was glad to have had the experience.

I started writing a song last night! I was thinking a lot about graduation and how everyone in my class is heading different ways. It's highly possible that we may never see each other again. As I thought about those, I had an idea for a song come along. I wrote it down as fast as I could. By the end of school today, I had a good portion of lyrics written. I just have to finish those, and then put music to it...that's the hard part. I had my mom read it (she also made me sing what I had for her!) and she really liked it. I think it may be one of my better songs so far!

Well, I have a big tournament tomorrow and I need to memorize my speech! Hope everything goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment