Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Obama did what to the Bill of Rights???

I realize this is old news for many people, but I just found this out minutes ago. Obama has nullified our Bill of Rights. The part that many states fought against the Constitution while it was first ratified because it didn't contain these rights. The part of the Constitution that gives us our personal rights and makes us who we are - Americans.

As I was talking to my mom about this, she informed me that it was only the second amendment that was nullified. But every article that I've read has told me otherwise; that it gives authorities to kidnap, torture, even murder U.S. citizens without the due process of law and no reason as to why. Honestly, I'm unsure which to believe. I guess I have a lot more homework to do on the situation. I'll tell you what I know, when I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment